Thursday, November 7, 2013

stranded

three things I will have in a stranded place would be a pet witch is a pit bull why because dogs could guide you and could look out for you. Also I would have a K bar to carve things. My third supply I would use a tent.

I would have a dog because it would go hunt for me. Also it would look out for me. He would always have my back. A pit bull would protect me. It could also be wise and look or see things I cant.


Also I would have a K bar to carve things. It would help get food on the island. Also I could use it as a weapon. It will help me cut things suck like wood. Also its a tool that I protect myself with.

Third I would use a tent. I would use it to keep me warm. I would use it for shelter an to sleep. It would be a little house to be and keep all my supplies in my tent. Also its easy to built and I could place it any where i want.






No comments:

Post a Comment