Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28

I like to do graffiti because its art. Graffiti is a lifestyle. I would never stop doing it. I got expired by some rappers, my two big brothers, and the graffiti that's on the wall. When i was around 8 years old I started to write my first names given to me was juicer I didn't like it though but I sticked with it. I then started to get better little by little. When I was 12 I changes my name to temps. I was given that name because my tempers would change I don't know how to explain.

I start getting better when I was 14 I was already graffiti on the walls. My pieces on black books were over cause i was good. So I was ready for walls for my name to get out there. I changed my name but can say now cause in this point I with that name. So I stared painting on the walls people would say is gang related but its not i do it for the art. I mean we got tagging crew that's when its kinda gang related. you get your named crossed or buffed by some other name your got to knuckle up. I been in some good fights. My mom gets mad cause I tag all over the place. Also i wold do a lot of body art on girls.


Walls is were you get more creative. I went to jv for 3 months cause I got caught tagging also I ran so got charged for violating property and a hit an run. But not even that stops me from graffing  on the walls or tagging every were. Now sometimes ill be with cans most on the time i got markers on me just to catch tags. I love graffiti because its something I like an would never stop. I would like my kids to be an graffiti artist like me. Graffiti is art it is not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment