Tuesday, October 22, 2013

for

If I was the president I would legalize marijuana because its good for some people. I mean who doesn't need it theres a lot of people with stress. some people just do it to feel lifted and cool. Some people need it for there medication to help there pain or if its suggested for you by doctors. Marijuana makes you feel so good that all your problems or worries fade away. You thinking are different an you just in a relax position.

Marijuana makes you look cool. I mean I'm for it for the people who really need it. If they need it for a medical cost and are suggested or prescribed then they have the right to use it. I tried it couple of time I'm not gonna lie but it makes you feel good. A lot of us guys think we get all the girl like that but I mean everyone has his/her opinion.


Honestly I'm for it because who doesn't need it. Most of the people I know use it for any purpose. It could be problems like family, work, or depression.  Some people I know use because its been prescibed to them for illness. everyone has his/her own opinion for the use of marijuana.

No comments:

Post a Comment