Friday, November 15, 2013

My Conversation with Ab-Soul

The one person I would talk to is Ab-Soul. I would talk to him because he’s really smart. He’s a rapper also a member of Black Hippy. He talks about certain types of things such like DMT, peyote, and also reality. I would sit down with him and talk about the things he’s learned and experienced. Also, whats the real side of the world.

I would sit down to talk to him of what i have read or learned and what i have experienced. I’m would like to learned more about the world and know what are we living. Things you see are a distraction but in realitiy is not there. The pineal gland is a part in our brain that's is the part that makes us dream. Ab-Soul would tell me about it.Ab-Soul would be the one I would have  conversation with.

No comments:

Post a Comment